Oversized statement jacket. Crafted carefully using handspun and handwoven cotton. Features vivid geometrical motifs in ecru, ochre, and smoke-coloured reclaimed fabrics layered along with hand-embroidered details.
- 100% heirloom, non-GMO, rainfed cotton.
- Handspun yarn is made using a single spindle Gandhi charkha.
- Reclaimed pieces are those where, after the garment is cut and stitched- we use all the leftover scrap and make reclaimed patchwork out of it.
- Kantha is a traditional craft of hand quilting
- Mustard yellow colour is achieved using pomegranate skin.
- 28 inches / 71.1 cms is the length of this size small oversized garment.